ato is off-line
01 March 2017 14:33
atumeda
Photographer

Lothian

found this
https://www.instagram.com/saraunderwood/?hl=en
massive outdoor images.

Would you believe that I know equivalent outdoor locations here in Scotland matching the most of her outdoor images?

I mean the backgrounds. Ok, the Colosseum is not here, no palm trees and no Utah hills. But the most others are. Interestingly, I believe some are made actually here, looks so much the same like the ones I have.

Just asking, because on none of my images is a model. Just imagine the time you have to spend to get to this locations, that happens not in a few hours on one day. If the model is not committed ... now way. And paying for such images? No way, not happening.

So, if a model wants such images with Scottish background ...

Or a photographer has a model but not the locations ...

(Remember, I can tell you, water in the winter makes your toes numb in minutes, so numb that you can hit a rock and do not feel it. Only the next day you will feel it for sure ... )

David Hunt is off-line
02 March 2017 11:38
dhuntuk
Photographer

Surrey
Camberley

Post a casting call...

ato is off-line
08 March 2017 17:51
atumeda
Photographer

Lothian

you mean it?

imagine one model says yes and turns up ..

Then I have to borrow my wifes car ( mine loses half a liter water per day), and then WORK ???

My car got a broken thermostat housing. Buying spare parts with the other car I hear metallic noise, front left spring broken. So for the start no shoot

ato is off-line
18 March 2017 06:14
atumeda
Photographer

Lothian

Quote from atumeda
you mean it?

imagine one model says yes and turns up ..

Then I have to borrow my wifes car ( mine loses half a liter water per day), and then WORK ???

My car got a broken thermostat housing. Buying spare parts with the other car I hear metallic noise, front left spring broken. So for the start no shoot

The thermostat is fixed, so I am on the road again.
The spring is waiting for better weather ... assumed I go not photographing then

8 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
YolandeLee001
carshaltonkev jpegster lester2705 OldMaster philh99 robertsmith78 snappytim