Reminder Secure

eneloop batties

Moorlane is off-line
16 July 2017 15:00
Moorlane
Photographer

Greater Manchester

AA Eneloop professional batteries are considered very good batteries. Does anyone have a preferred supplier ? Thanks

redbaron is onlineSilver Member
16 July 2017 15:44
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Got my first from Amazon and last ones from Maplins. I believe they have been taken over by Panasonic though so fear their quality may decline over time as they are reduced to a branding exercise
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Dave Beasley is off-line
16 July 2017 16:24
eosfan
Photographer
eosfan
Surrey
Guildford

Amazon, make sure you get the black Eneloops.

Cliff Chester is off-lineSilver Member
17 July 2017 09:18
cliffc
Photographer
cliffc
London

I use them all the time and the black ones from amazon are very good hope this helps

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
18 July 2017 13:22
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

You can get the non-black ones (which are called Eneloop XX iirc) in various multi-coloured packs. I've bought two loads of these... 4x rainbow packs (8 batteries per pack) and 4x glitter packs (8 batteries per pack) and that way I have them colour coded into quad-pairs for easier identification and consistent charging (all my flashes and battery boosters take them in multiples of four which makes it easier).

I've been fine with the normal ones.  The normal ones are said to be more durable (1500x recharges vs 500x for the XX ones) but obviously hold less charge, but the cost difference means you could buy twice as many of the normal ones the last time I looked)
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Jaw Imaging is off-lineSilver Member
19 July 2017 10:21
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Before digital, photography consisted of only negative comments.

Moorlane is off-line
20 July 2017 12:45
Moorlane
Photographer

Greater Manchester

Thanks you everyone for your speedy responses...much appreciated !

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Bluesapphire SophieLouise1991
bob Cheshunt83 digitizer Distortedecho ellessephotography FlashHarry100 GlasgowPhotographer hantsphotographer Images1854 James7799 Kjoservices lenspoynter LeonardCohen mattharper mg MIB mlp numb philippahh redbaron robski steveh32 thelook Willjamieson