Most and least loved image on previous post

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
29 July 2017 07:09
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I don't have high hopes but lets see if there is any life left on board this ship. As the title say pick which is the image you lilke least and which the one you like most on the previoius posters portfolio. comments should be constructive as always and obviously mine is first unless someone wants to volunteer
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Dave J is off-lineGold Member
29 July 2017 11:30
TinDolls
Photographer
TinDolls
Wiltshire
Corsham

Love your main Image
to be honest its a great port
and the only one i'm not sure about is the one of the mirror reflection its artistic but i cant see the full figure or the models face
but that's a personal like

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
20 August 2017 14:36
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Favourite one Eyes, Least favourite one of Kirsty sat on wooden bench pose looks a bit uncomfortable.

Copperbronze is off-line
21 August 2017 19:31
Copperbronze
Photographer

Surrey
New Malden

Favourite one is the portrait of Bubblegirl. Lovely natural expression and I like the framing. Least favourite is the b&w portait of Bonnie. The crop seems wrong and the image doesn't feel balanced to me.

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
23 August 2017 07:12
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Trying not to post too often and and hog the thread but lets keep things rolling.. Love this one in the woods. Least liked is the upward shot of the nude

For those confused about posting images on this site. You first have to click on the POST REPLY tabe to bring up the advanced options. YOu can then find the image, right click to copy the location then click on the image icon in the post section to paste the URL. Lets hope that is on the list of updates!
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Debbieann Jessicaliu1993 pinklilly Speirs19
Andy_B bninja Don_Dark flashharry grahamsphotography image_ination john_at_tina_spice kimsandman2 MIB oro Pellium Photosareu Smooth_image spphoto stevegosh steveh32 terryturner wacTony Weeman5 zzdigital