05 August 2017 16:57
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from johnwayne
Looking for datacolor spyderprint or a colormunki photo thanks

Be careful which one you go for (Datacolor especially) as older ones are not supported in later versions of Windows certainly (don't know if same's true for Mac).  I bought the posh box of all of them, ~£400 when Windows Vista had come out, and they only supported it for one new OS version (Windows 7), it won't work with 8 or 10.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

John Wayne is off-line
05 August 2017 17:19
johnwayne
Photographer
johnwayne
Essex

Thanks for the reply Redchecker

Bill Haley is off-lineSilver Member
06 August 2017 09:17
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hampshire
Portsmouth

Quote from RedChecker
Be careful which one you go for (Datacolor especially) as older ones are not supported in later versions of Windows certainly (don't know if same's true for Mac).  I bought the posh box of all of them, ~£400 when Windows Vista had come out, and they only supported it for one new OS version (Windows 7), it won't work with 8 or 10.

Same for Mac Steve, I bought Spyder 3, cost a lot of money but was redundant within 2 upgrades. Still, they did offer me to buy it again at a 25% discount, no ta very much!
How hard can it be?

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Debbieann Jessicaliu1993 pinklilly Speirs19
Andy_B bninja Don_Dark flashharry grahamsphotography image_ination john_at_tina_spice kimsandman2 MIB oro Pellium Photosareu RUPERT spphoto stevegosh steveh32 wacTony Weeman5 zzdigital