Selfie movie! Please take a view.

Keira Lavelle is off-linePlatinum Member
28 September 2017 06:16
KeiraLavelle
Model
KeiraLavelle
West Yorkshire
Brighouse

A random little post just to share something, a fun personal project of mine... I used to write short stories whenever I had the time (having time - that ship sailed a long time ago!) So instead I grab creative clips every now and then to them form a more visual/animated short story which I can actually share with people - this one in the form of a movie trailer... All done on my phone!

Bit of action, plenty of drama, glamorous sensuality and hopefully a storyline somewhere in there. :P

https://www.kizoa.com/Movie-Video-Slideshow-Maker/d141143596k8857982o2l1/mission

Bill Haley is off-lineSilver Member
28 September 2017 11:15
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hampshire
Portsmouth

Well done, especially being as you only used your phone. Loved the bubble gum
How hard can it be?

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
29 September 2017 11:48
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Shame the place is so quiet at the moment and so few responses Not a bad effort and video is becoming more important now in a lot of marketing. Even for still photographers and models.Hyperlinked it below as I know cut and paste requires far too much effort for some these days. Glas you had fun doing it.
https://www.kizoa.com/Movie-Video-Slideshow-Maker/d141143596k8857982o2l1/mission
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Paul is off-line
06 November 2017 11:05
paulcase
Photographer
paulcase
Lancashire

Love it:-)

ChrisS is off-line
07 November 2017 17:17
TheChrisS
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

I don't really get it XD

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray Craigchesham Czechbeauty fizzy Kayleigh94 LaLuna lynnesel perfectohandyman
bluesden claypaws cliffc dailand davejarvis david1500 frankpht gwentman moritz78 Puremoods roundtheworld severndigital skymouse stevegosh ttstinger vapourtrail wacTony Willjamieson woody