Reminder Secure

Help

Charlotte is off-line
21 October 2017 07:27
Charlottealom
Make-up Artist

Lancashire
Preston

Hello I'm a makeup artist from Preston but will travel round lancashire what is the best way to utilize this site to get jobs booked in any suggestions I would really really appriciate thank you ?? xx

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
21 October 2017 09:00
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I only spotted this post because I was logged out at the time. I'm not sure how active MUA's are on here at the moment. To answer you question you need to create a casting call. That or search for photographers in the area you are going to and sent a short pm to let them know you are available. You may get the odd perennial griper moaning about being 'spammed' but ignore them. This is a networking site at the end of the day and that's what you are seeking to do.

Cannot remember if you have to be a paid member to ask for payment on the Casting calls. Apologies if that is the case as with the site so quiet at the moment that's slightly daft. People need all the encouragement they can to be active right now
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Mad Mod is off-line
21 October 2017 12:12
MadMod
Make-up Artist
MadMod
West Sussex

Quote from redbaron
Cannot remember if you have to be a paid member to ask for payment on the Casting calls.

Only Upgraded members can cast for paid jobs.
Details can be found in this thread in
Help And Advice  :-

G09 ~§~ Creating A Casting Call ~§~

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
22 October 2017 09:28
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from MadMod
Only Upgraded members can cast for paid jobs.
Details can be found in this thread in
Help And Advice  :-

G09 ~§~ Creating A Casting Call ~§~

Good to see management doing all in its power to encourage new members
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
angelica1 Courtneygiles00 Just_janine tim
andrewmoon Belemboo Cheshunt83 coolcamel distortedecho djb1 doughnut jonnywoo laurencejpower MauricesImagery moorlane musicman oneimage
tim