Reminder Secure

Comments?

Satrina is off-line
28 January 2018 19:13
Satrina
Model

Herefordshire

Hi I haven't used this site for a while and I cannot work out how to view comments on my images. I hope they are nice lol

When I click on the image I just see the image not the comments. I have also tried opening in a new window and tab.

I thought you used to see the comments on the edit page or that could be another site.

Is this a problem with my browser ???

Thanks for any help

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
29 January 2018 04:20
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Comments are shown under the image after you click on it for the larger size. You may have to scroll down to see them and they are not that large. I use firefox incidently in case that is relevant
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Purestorm is off-line
29 January 2018 06:10
Purestorm
Photographer

East Sussex

Quote from Satrina
When I click on the image I just see the image not the comments

To view the Comment on your Main Image you need to open the first image underneath
then use the Previous Image arrow to go back one step - then scroll down.

http://www.purestorm.com/images/arrowprev.png

Satrina is off-line
29 January 2018 07:05
Satrina
Model

Herefordshire

OK I worked it out. I was looking in "my images" . I can see them if I click on my name

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
07 February 2018 04:20
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Glad you sorted it out Satrina. Most sites seem to require viewing you portfolio as others would see it to view comments. At least with the new site design, which does exist folks you can tell the main image has comments on mouseover and just click to see them.

Currently you have to click on leave comment before you see if there are an others of do what was suggested above.
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin viktoria_darling
azurphotos bengie Blancho casell daygo10 dorrian martinchristie nateDMP photostevo RenedeHaan Snooper911 Spiritofwales Stuh