Purestorm Update

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Matthew G is off-line
08 April 2018 14:55
MG
Photographer
MG
Warwickshire

Just over two weeks to go now until the big day.... The drum roll has begun :-)

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
09 April 2018 07:48
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Wondered who would be the first to crack and post. 12 days was probably a record sadly. even old NM rarely goes more than a few days without some post. Admit it would be nice to see the new site live soon. Well I have seen it of course but only on the test bed
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
09 April 2018 15:36
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

I cannot deny that it is getting exciting.

Somebody put on the record by Europe - The Final Countdown
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
09 April 2018 16:58
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from Ladiesman
 Somebody put on the record by Europe - The Final Countdown

This one?

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
10 April 2018 03:51
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from Bob
This one?

Yes that one frown
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

Suzy Monty is off-line
13 April 2018 11:15
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

I see there's a Purestorm UK on Facebook - no connection or anything to do with this, the original Purestorm, I take it? Please advise, those in the know.
Thank you
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Chosin is a moderatorPlatinum Member
13 April 2018 13:01
Chosin
Model
Chosin
Hampshire

No yet another "Fake" Suzy 
I am old enough to say I have done it, and still young enough to do it again! ;}

Suzy Monty is off-line
13 April 2018 15:32
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Thanks Kylie. Your answer much appreciated
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Anthonygh is off-line
15 April 2018 09:42
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

It would be good to see some effective competition to Purpleport....I don't mind the site, but competition is always good.

What concerns me is not that this site needs to 'look different', but it actually has to work effectively. I still find the search facility on here to be a joke (for example)....especially when it shows me profiles of models that haven't logged on in years. Dumping them now would at least demonstrate something worthwhile is happening now.

But what concerns me as well is that 'management' have not started to develop a strategy to improve membership numbers...both quality...and quantity. I am (maybe naively) assuming the best strategy will be one that involves the current members making an input.

Even simple things like offering premier months membership to people who introduce new members for example....with some form of 'loading'...the better the introduction (is the new member a real asset to the site?), the better the reward.

But we shall see what happens I guess.

Mono Foto is off-lineSilver Member
23 April 2018 13:32
MonochromeSet
Photographer
MonochromeSet
Suffolk
Ipswich

Quote from MG
Just over two weeks to go now until the big day.... The drum roll has begun :-)

When, exactly ... ?

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
barbiegirl82 Rachred
copperbronze george nsw1982 RoninUK