1. Avoid coffee and red wine as much as possible. Both will quickly stain your teeth.
2. Raw veggies will clean your teeth so you not only have a healthy snack, you are cleaning your teeth at the same time.
3. Keep an eye on your toothbrush. It can't do its job if it is worn out. It might sound obvious, but you have no idea how many people hold on to the same old brush. If you think about it, it is almost impossible to brush away film that hides your white teeth, with a brush that has worn out bristles.
4. Strawberries have a natural bleaching effect and are loaded with Vitamin
C, so you simply can't lose. Rub the pulp over your teeth and then rinse.
Caution - Be careful not to do this too often as the acid in the strawberries can damage the enamel on your teeth
5. Brushing your teeth every 12 hours is considered a rule of thumb. This will prevent plaque from forming and stains setting.
6. Avoid smoking, easier said than done but this is one of the quickest ways of turning white teeth yellow.
7. Floss at least once a day. Stains can easily form between teeth.
8. Use whitening toothpastes that have the Dental Association seal of approval.
9. Have your teeth professionally cleaned once a year. Your teeth will feel so much cleaner. Makes you wonder about the rest of the time.